I am coming to visit you. I am coming to celebrate the First Day of Spring (and hopefully to wash the tarnish off one of my favorite days of the year!!) and usher in a bright and lovely new season in a lovely town.
New York, I know we've always had a fun time, but there are still things I have yet to do:
- I really want to spend an entire day just lounging around Central Park. Oh, maybe even take a ride in a horse drawn carriage. I haven't done that yet.
- Hmm, maybe visit "the Shore", but it's probably still too cold for that.
- I want to visit the MOMA again (tradition calls).
- And I want to eat Dunkin Donuts.
- I really want to spend the night out on the town, which I haven't done since I went to NY with Disco and GirlPresident to visit BG (BG -- wasn't that night DIVINE!?!?!) a month before terrorists thought it was fun and games to play with our great nation, which is still great so BAH TO YOU ASSHOLES FOR THAT!! (Language was necessary in this case my dear readers.)
Anyway, what other fun things should I do in New York? Tell me what your favorite thing to do has been, and yes, I've hit almost all of the major tourists spots in that city.
What I really want to do is call the Brit and say 'Look, I know you're in a sucky place in life. It’s only a 7 hour flight, a 5 hour time difference, and $350. And it would be the most fun 3 days you’ve ever spent there. Then, you can go back and figure things out.' But I know he won't listen. *Le sigh* THAT would make the weekend ultimately fabulous.
For now, I'll just rely on BG, Sant, and my pseudo-Valentine date to come have fun and be entertained with how my life always seems to unfold in a most peculiar and happy way. It'll be an adventure, and I can't wait.
Next Stop: London for my BIRTHDAY!! Any peeps want to come ... BG, you're still on notice for this!!!